Ozio

M: O-ziiii-ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
R: I like the crowd, I like the feel, I like the music, I like the signature tree that’s on the wall on the top level ( and want one for my room), and I LOVE this rooftop.
M: And I love you.
R: Haha thanks, me too. Back to what I was saying, this was one of my favorite and unique rooftop bar experiences in DC so far. Its huge so there’s enough space to walk around, pretty ambiance, more than one bar so it doesn’t take overly long to get a drink and A/C (which is perfect for humid summer nights in DC). The rooftop is even retractable.
M: I was surprised with how big the place was. We’ve been to Eden but the rooftop area there is pretty small and its surrounded on both sides by tall buildings. Getting to the rooftop was like a little maze. Different staircases, different floors. There are four different floors to party on including a smoking floor. Make sure you’re on the guestlist so you can get access to the rooftop. You can do this by signing up on the website or through their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment