Malibu Grill

M: Meat, meat, and more meat. My friends all know I don’t eat fruits and vegetables. I’m a carnivore/ “meatetarian”. So the concept of a Brazilian steakhouse which is just a buffet of meat after meat is like heaven to me.
R: I used to go here since I was a kid with family. It’s pretty good. Like Mo said, if you like meat, come hungry and you’ll leave happy. You have a wooden block on your table that is red on one side and green on the other. Flip it to green to signal the waiters to bring around different cuts of meat. Red tells them you’re done.
M: So they have tons of different cuts if beef. Sirloin, top sirloin, salted. They also have good chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, and sausage. It just keeps coming and coming and coming.
R: So lunch here is $12.95 and dinner is around $20.00. $12.95 is a great deal for the amount of food you get. But I don’t think the quality here is that great so I don’t think it’s worth the dinner price. My parents recently went to Fogo de Chao in DC, which is a top of the line Brazilian steakhouse with the same concept as Malibu. They said the food was great! Butttttttt... that comes at a much a higher price. The price range there is between $40 and $50 per person. There’s also Chima, which is another brazilian steakhouse in the area which is in Tysons. Chima's prices fall somewhere in between Fogo and Malibu.
M: I would definitely go to Fogo de Chao or Chima for special occasions. They are definitely awesome. But this place is good for a casual bite. The food is actually good.
R: Good, just not the best.
M: Just make sure you come with an empty stomach and have nothing to do afterwards. Food coma is a definite.

No comments:

Post a Comment