Crepe Amour

M: I’ve been wanting to go here for a few months now because I read about this place having one of the most innovative ideas of the century: Mac N’ Cheese Crepe. Sadly to say, when we went I was not able to order this because my female partner here was craving sweet stuff.
R: Well, my male partner was welcome to order his own crepe, but unfortunately, his stomach is not large enough to accommodate a whole crepe all on its own and needed my help.
M: Your face is not large enough to accommodate a whole crepe. PLEASE continue.
R: Oh okay okay, anywaysss.... we ended up getting the Fraise Amour. It had nutella and strawberries inside. Absolutely delish. I loved it. Also, prices weren’t too bad either. Menu had both sweet and savory options, so you could go here for lunch if you wanted and get a crepe with chicken as well.
M: So we walked here all the way from McFaddens for a snack and it was worth it. Before this, I would have said that all crepe places are the same to me. But for some reason the ingredients seemed rich and this place does try a lot of new concepts (hint: get the mac n cheese crepe, which is their most popular late night item). Also, if you rather have a more sit-down feel, head on upstairs where there is more restaurant style seating.
R: The crepes are made to order, so you see the whole process from start to finish. I like the idea of the place, cool modern decor, if you’re out in Georgetown, go in for a late night snack on Friday and Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment