District Taco

R: If it weren’t for the convenience of having a Chipotle located about 3-4 minutes from my house, I would definitely go to District Taco over Chipotle every time. District Taco is basically just like Chipotle, but much less commercialized. You can taste the home-style cooking in the flavor of the food.
M: The food is definitely fresh. The atmosphere is nice. And I definitely love me some Mexican food. I’m not a big Chipotle fan and I can’t go to sit down restaurants like Guapos or Uncle Julio’s all the time. It’s nice having another fast casual place to go to other than Qdoba and Baja Fresh.
R: I had been told to try the al Pastor, which is the rotisserie pork marinated in pineapple. It is pretty good. I’d say if you want a change from the usual chicken or carne asada taco/burrito, go with the al pastor for a sweet unique flavor.
M: So there’s a place in Charlottesville called Boylan Heights which has the best nachos I’ve ever had (BBQ Nachos). We’ve tried ordering nachos at a lot of different places and nothing has come close until we tried the nachos here. They’re still not Boylan standard, but pretty darn good and I’d definitely order it every time I come here. It comes with your choice of meat and unlimited toppings.
R: Let’s just say this place is so yummy, writing about it just now has made me want to go get it for dinner tonight.
(Btw.. this place started out as a food truck but got so popular, it is now popping up with different locations)

No comments:

Post a Comment